Highstreet Delivers Results
Association / Non-Profit
Large Non-Profit Improves Operational Efficiencies via PeopleSoft FSCM
• Migrated two separate financial and supply chain legacy systems to a single PeopleSoft FSCM instance for a Large Non-Profit
• Unified the systems and processes, provide implementation expertise
• Improved visibility, reporting and operations efficiencies
Large Non-Profit Migrates to a Hybrid IT Solution
• Migrated and host Oracle Financials Accounting Hub (FAH); upgraded and host PeopleSoft FDM v9.2 in Highstreet’s Private Cloud for a large non-profit
• Provide all PeopleSoft and FAH support services, including Application Management, Database Administration, PeopleSoft System Administration, and Hosting
• Achieved greater performance reliability and predictability for ERP applications
• Provide single point of user support, previously provided by multiple internal and external teams
• Reduced IT spend via centralized, more efficient services and support
Global Credit Union Empowers Users
• Upgraded current Global Credit Unions PeopleSoft system to v9.2
• Implemented new functionality around MSS/ESS to allow employees and managers to better handle benefits, leave requests, reporting, and retiree/contingent worker management.
Financial Services Company Sees the Cost Benefits of Private Cloud Application Hosting
• Host and support Oracle Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) for a Large Financial Services Company on Highstreet’s Private Cloud
• Reduced infrastructure costs and resource time
Large Mortgage Lender Boosts its Financial Systems with FAH
• Implemented Oracle Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) for a large mortgage lender to enhance its Sub-Ledger Systems performance.
• Implemented and deployed FAH including production support, development, user testing, and documentation
• Reduced data and system redundancy, improved reconciliation and internal controls
• Improved analytical reporting capabilities via an integrated view of detailed accounting data across business units
Large Bank Meets Regulatory Changes with FAH
• Modified Oracle Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) for a large bank to meet regulatory changes
• Developed the foundation for other legacy source systems to integrate via FAH to PeopleSoft GL
• Met regulatory reporting deadline
Large Financial Services Company Transforms Its Financials Environment
• Deployed of PeopleSoft Financials along with Oracle Financials Accounting Hub (FAH) to meet large financial services company’s transformation goals.
• Implemented FAH to integrate The Company’s legacy systems with the new PeopleSoft Financials environment
• Improved financial systems efficiency and performance with fully integrated financials platform, including feeds from multiple legacy systems
Government / Public Sector
Government / Public Sector
Local transportation authority establishes single, simple, meaningful enterprise-wide information standard
- Provided functional and technical consulting services to upgrade, implement, modify and integrate existing human resource systems and functional business processes.
- Upgraded and implemented numerous PeopleSoft Human Capital Management (HCM) modules to extend agency’s Human Capital Management organization.
- Defined future state requirements, future state integrated HCM architecture, and business transformation roadmap.
Defense agency integrates PeopleSoft’s Human Capital Management suite to reduce costs, improve efficiencies, and provide better customer service.
- Provided technical and application programming support as part of the O&M (Operations and Maintenance) activities to support agency’s PeopleSoft production system.
- Developed project management structure that supported the identification and selection of configuration management software.
- Developed multiple portals to demonstrate a “what could be” environment within the PeopleSoft application.
- Improved business acumen by answering specific PeopleSoft application questions including a methodology for converting and/or interfacing over eighty legacy systems.
Health System Reinvigorates its IT Environment
• Re-implemented PeopleSoft FSCM and HCM systems for a highly recognized and award-winning West Coast Health System
• Provided functional and mobile enhancements and process improvements necessary to support its current and future initiatives
• Improved utilization, organizational fit, and return on investment
Healthcare Provider Enhances PeopleSoft System Functionality
• Upgraded to PeopleSoft HCM v9.2 for a HealthCare provider to enhance functionality across the enterprise, including Workcenters and Fluid/Mobile capabilities.
• Better met evolving business requirements by modifying the existing configuration and business processes
• Enhanced end-user experience
• Increased process automation through improved integration and mobile functionality
Medical Center Transitions to PeopleSoft
• Migrated Medical Center from legacy systems to PeopleSoft Financial, SCM, and HCM
• Improved reliability, efficiencies, and user experience
• Optimized business processes, enhanced functionality across the enterprise, seamlessly integrated with third-party systems, improved overall user satisfaction, and now can see bottom line in real time
Private University Improves Operations
• Provided strategic planning and migrated this North American university from an on-premise application to the cloud
• Implemented Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Oracle Business Intelligence Cloud service
• Lowered operational costs, improved real-time decision-making on critical data points that impact current and long-term strategy
State College System Achieves Efficiencies by Consolidation
• Provided PeopleSoft implementation services and best practice guidance for one of the largest North American state college systems
• Lowered operational costs by moving to a single system that delivered increased functionality.
• Increased student services by allowing for self-service for tasks, such as admission, enrollment, and payments
Private College Increases Financial Aid Processing Efficiency
• Provided detailed assessment and Functional, Technical and Project management support to automate the college’s Financial Aid processes
• Improved timeliness, efficiency, and accuracy of financial aid processing, including ISIR information pertaining to Loan, Pell, NSLDS, FA Term
Meet one of our Experts
Amy, PeopleSoft Practice Lead
- Experience: 28 years
- Application Expertise: PeopleSoft HCM – Human resources, benefits, and payroll.
- Industry Expertise: Higher Education and Public Sector
- 28 years of experience with human resources, benefits, and payroll solutions
- 25 years of experience with PeopleSoft, from version 5.0 through 9.2
- Responsible for delivering results at the University of Texas – El Paso, City of Eugene, Alabama State University, Illinois Central College, Harvard University, as well as many other higher education institutions