Amidst the challenging and ever-changing global pandemic, some of Highstreet’s Oracle Cloud clients joined Oracle in a panel to discuss how Higher Education institutions innovate through COVID-19 budget cuts. If you missed the live webinar, you can listen to the recording and hear more from the panel’s speakers. These four Higher Education thought leaders; Spring Arbor University’s CIO Randall Melton, the University of Kansas’ CFO Diane Goddard, and Skidmore College’s CTO Dwane Sterling; come together and talk about how they’re innovating through these changing times.
They address topics such as:
- How to fund innovation when facing the most drastic budget cuts in a generation
- Navigating the duality of spending money on technology to save money
- Where other institutions have realized measurable efficiency gains with cloud
Learn more about some creative industry budget solutions like leveraging alumni to sponsor technology projects and how your peer institutions are finding the balance between budget accommodation and technology modernization.
Oracle is hosting another webinar on October 8th covering the finer details of financial aid transformation within your organization. This will include:
- What is the structure of a more resilient, agile financial aid office?
- How can institutions address the challenge of moving from manual to largely automated financial aid processes?
- How must financial aid be transformed in order to serve a generation disrupted by pandemic and recession alike?
- Q & A at the end of the webinar.