Some recent articles you may have missed…
- The Elves that Power the Retail Busy Holiday Season – Our IT Managers – Oracle
As holiday shopping transitions from brick and mortar stores to online, the pressures on the retail infrastructure has changed as well.
- Let Employee Engagement Be Your Digital Innovation Lab – Oracle
Technology is central to the employee experience, as all generations of employees—not just millennials—expect the tools they use at home and as consumers to gain wider acceptance in the workplace.
- Cloud ERP: The Time Has Come – CFO
Low up-front costs, hands-off maintenance, and automatic updates make cloud systems deserving of a serious look. However, companies that do opt to enter the cloud should realize it’s a business project, not a technology project.
- The Sooner Finance ERP Moves to the Cloud, the Better – CFO
As CEOs ask their finance chiefs to provide more transparency, visibility, and analytical insights, they are essentially asking for what cloud technologies do best.
- 7 Things HR Leaders Should Know About Emerging Technologies – Oracle
Employees now expect to see the consumer products they use in their personal lives—SMS, Siri, Alexa, and more—available in the workplace. Oracle’s job as a partner to our customers is to help bridge the gaps between expectations, opportunities, and emerging technologies.
- Finance – Fastest-Growing Segment of Local Government Workforce – Governing
Local governments in nearly all states reported slight increases in staffing for accounting, budgeting and other areas of public finance.
- 3 Signs Your Point Solutions Are Not Working Anymore – Oracle
Integrating a variety of point solutions can be challenging. Keeping those integration points operable can be more challenging.
- How to Plan Like a Boss – Oracle
Less than one-third of companies have incentive compensation plans, territories, and quotas ready on the first day of the new fiscal year. If you work in finance, this number probably comes as no shock.
- Analytics Help Power HR Transformation – Oracle
Human Resources managers often have a difficult time finding, keeping, and developing talented employees, but the tools they can now use to transform their business have never been more enabling.