“They have the application expertise and ability to partner and jointly solve a problem. Their experts provide industry guidance with a focus on client success.”
John Holthaus, City of Hope, Director IT
Assessment & Planning
Pre‐Upgrade Readiness Review
- A comprehensive report on your current system functionality and any potential issues.
- A thorough overview of upgrade’s the new features.
- Timing considerations, project justification, and strategy.
- Examine your infrastructure, assessing the possible impact of the upgrade to existing customizations, adaptations and system interfaces.
- Map out the application, resources, and budget.
- Produce an upgrade project plan tailored to your specific environment.
Project Management Services
- Assure the project goes according to plan.
- Provide change management, activity punch list, monitoring cut‐over acceptance checklist.
- Perform gap analysis on product functionality to keep you in touch with new capabilities and opportunities created by the upgrade.
- Redesign business processes and workflows as appropriate to extract maximum value from each new feature.
- Install new software, re‐engineering interfaces and other configurations as needed.
- Duplicate environment in a secure cloud, replicate databases and run scripts, test upgrade in test environment.
Knowing the application isn’t enough. Highstreet consultants have deep industry knowledge to ensure the upgrade meets your industry – and organization-specific requirements.
Are you wondering if Oracle is committed to PeopleSoft?
The answer is YES.
Learn the Eight Reasons why you Should Upgrade to PeopleSoft v 9.2
University of Kansas (KU) integrates Oracle Cloud ERP with existing Oracle PeopleSoft HCM and Campus Solutions.
> Greater routing accuracy and improved customer service.
> Increased optimization.
> Improved reporting across the university.