Recently we’ve seen an increased demand for Managed Services by our PeopleSoft and Oracle EBS clients.
As you may know, Highstreet provides Application Managed Services (AMS) and Cloud Hosting to many of our clients. We are excited to announce that we are going beyond traditional Application Managed Services by providing these services via à la carte options that include:
- PUM Technical Upgrades
- PeopleTools Upgrades
- PeopleSoft and Database Administration
- PeopleSoft User Security Administration…to name a few
While many of our clients require complete end-to-end management and hosting, we understand that others may just need a piece of the technical or functional support that we provide. The key benefits for our clients from our à la carte approach are:
- Services that match your needs. Receive just the services you need, when you need them.
- Free up internal staff for more strategic work. Outsource repeatable technical tasks or administration that bog down your staff or don’t always require an FTE.
- Reduce overall cost of ownership. Keep your mission-critical applications optimized by better matching your costs of support with your workload and requirements.
- Pointed Expertise. This eliminates the need for your staff to keep up-to-date with skills that are infrequently required or are not mission critical.
Highstreet is committed to providing services and support to our clients who decide to remain on legacy applications, i.e., Oracle PeopleSoft and EBS, while providing modernization and Cloud services where appropriate.
- School district supports more than 49,000 students in 78 schools and is one of the largest in the Pacific Northwest.
- Transitioned to Cloud Hosting in less than 90 days.
- Implemented Oracle’s PeopleSoft Enterprise Financials and Supply Chain Management (FSCM) and Oracle Hierarchical Storage Manager (HSM).
- 7,936 Human Capital Management (HCM) users and 434 Financial (FIN) users.
Earning the Amazon Partner Network (APN) Standard Consulting Partner designation affirms Highstreet’s commitment to this platform and reinforces our dedication to pursuing AWS competencies to provide further expertise and value to our clients.
If you’re interested in learning more about how Highstreet is managing the Oracle ERP ecosystem of business applications with predictable costs and outcomes contact us today.