The Oracle Red Paper is a great resource for anyone who is interested in learning more about Fluid UI and the steps required to move a Pixel-Perfect Component to a new responsive Fluid UI Component.
The Oracle Red Paper describes the general approach an organization can use to make existing PeopleSoft classic components available to end users accessing the system in fluid mode.
If you are a developer or technical resource who is either starting to discover FUI or responsible for deploying and maintaining FUI, check out the Oracle Red Paper “Converting Classic PIA Components to PeopleSoft Fluid User Interface” (Doc ID 1984833.1).
The paper provides information and guidance on the following steps:
- Step 1: Create the Fluid Component
- Step 2: Create the Fluid Page
- Step 3: Add Fluid Pages to the Fluid Component
- Step 4: Update PeopleCode References
- Step 5: Update, Remove, or Redesign Unsupported Control
- Step 6: Enable Search Pages
- Step 7: Adjust and Finalize Layout
- Step 8: Implement Responsive and Adaptive Behaviors
Download Doc ID 1984833.1