Learn how you can take control and improve your users’ experience with PeopleSoft Fluid. And find out about Selective Adoption and why you should care.
OnDemand Webinars. Anytime. Anywhere.
Take control and improve your users’ experience with PeopleSoft Fluid. Yes, really!
So, you want to implement PeopleSoft Fluid.
You’ve heard about all of the great benefits like greater user adoption, increased user efficiency, decreased training costs, higher productivity, and streamlined business processes. Well, you need to develop a strategy first.
In this webinar (hosted by the Quest Oracle Community), you’ll find out what you need to consider prior to implementation, what steps you need to take to ensure success, and what NOT to do to avoid disappointment and failure.
Find out what business processes will take advantage of the benefits Fluid UI provides.
- Learn how to develop a strategic plan by analyzing the business.
- Understand the scope of what is delivered.
- Learn what technical skills are needed.
- Use selective adoption to apply Fluid UI changes.
- Determine your Mobile strategy.
- Ensure a smooth roll-out to End Users.
- Find out about additional considerations.
Chh…Chh…Chh…Changes. Selective Adoption Strategies.
What is Selective Adoption? Why should you care?
Changes to business systems like PeopleSoft come in many different forms. There are bug fixes, regulatory changes, security vulnerabilities, new business features, and more. And there is no “one-schedule-meets-all” for every organization.
Selective Adoption is the new Oracle methodology that has come along with PeopleSoft 9.2 and the PeopleSoft Update Manager, also known as PUM, allowing you to selectively apply fixes and new features when and how you want them.
In this webinar (hosted by the Quest Oracle Community), you’ll learn why embracing Selective Adoption best practices will keep your system up-to-date on maintenance and put you in control of updates.
- Learn why you should adopt Selective Adoption.
- Find out about maintaining strategic customizations and eliminating the need for major upgrades.
- Get in control by making only the changes you want, when you want.