The PeopleSoft Fluid UI is truly about the overall user experience and ensuring the experience is superior, cohesive and unified across any platform or device.
As your organization considers how to leverage the Fluid User Interface and Mobility within PeopleSoft, there are many things to consider. For example, Fluid is designed as a significant improvement over the PeopleSoft “classic” user interface; it moves away from pixel-perfect page layout and provides greater flexibility with the enhanced use of cascading style sheets.
Some key features and benefits are:
- Works on any device, any location, any network and is always available,
- Allows a better user experience on both desktop & mobile.
- Improves productivity of the entire organization to react and respond.
- Provides intuitive and productive navigation for an “all about me” user experience.
In addition to these benefits there are many new features that are Fluid enabled such as:
- Enhanced tiles, dashboards, analytics…
- Related actions within Fluid using Activity Guides and Work Centers.
When moving to PeopleSoft 9.2, make sure your fit-gap requirements analysis strongly considers the great benefits of using Fluid vs. Classic User interface. Join the other customers who are now using Fluid and not looking back.