Meet some of our experts.
Associate VP, Oracle Cloud Delivery
Steve brings 38 years experience with more than 10 years implementing Oracle EBS and more than 3 years with Oracle Cloud.
- Application Expertise: Oracle Cloud SaaS ERP, HCM, and Payroll.
- Industry Expertise: Higher Education, Public Sector, Healthcare, Heavy Industry.
- Delivers results for all Highstreet Oracle Cloud customers including San Joaquin Delta College (SJDC), Moody Bible Institute, and Bellevue University. Plus, multiple other Cloud customers prior to Highstreet including the first Oracle client live with all Cloud products (Finance, HCM, Absence, Time and Labor and Payroll).
PeopleSoft Practice Lead
Amy brings 28 years of experience implementing human resources, benefits, and payroll solutions and has 25 years of experience with PeopleSoft (from version 5.0 through 9.2).
- Application Expertise: PeopleSoft HCM – Human resources, benefits, and payroll.
- Industry Expertise: Higher Education and Public Sector.
- Responsible for delivering results at the University of Texas – El Paso, City of Eugene, Alabama State University, Illinois Central College, Harvard University, as well as many other higher education institutions.
30 years as an implementor of computer and information technology solutions, Alex has 22 years as a Hyperion implementation consultant and training expert.
- Application Expertise: Planning and Budgeting Cloud Service, Hyperion ESSBASE and Planning, Workforce Planning and Payroll, Capital Expenses and Project Planning, Hyperion Financial Reporting Studio, SmartView for Office.
- Industry Expertise: Higher Education, Financial Services, Oil and Gas Midstream, Gaming and Hospitality, Manufacturing, Retail, Healthcare (Materials Management).
- Responsible for implementation of planning solutions for Moody Bible Institute, San Joaquin Delta College, Cobham Corporation, State of Massachusetts, Lakeshore Technical College, Martin Resource Management Corporation, Norfolk Southern Railroad and Limited Brands and Safeway/Albertsons.
Practice Director, Higher Education & Public Sector
Arnulfo brings 15+ years of experience as a functional lead, coordinating the implementation, development, enhancement, and upgrade of PeopleSoft Campus Solutions 7.6, 8.0, 9.0, and 9.2.
- Application Expertise: Peoplesoft Campus Solutions: Student Records, Academic Advisement, Structure and Campus Community.
- Industry Expertise: Higher Education.
- Responsible for delivering results at San Joaquin Delta College (SJDC), Princeton University, Illinois Central College, University of Chicago, University of Central Florida, St. Petersburg College, Indiana University, Tufts University, University of Northern Iowa, University of Wisconsin–Eau Claire, Moody Bible Institute and DePaul University.
Senior Manager PeopleSoft Delivery
Sunil has 20+ years in PeopleSoft implementation, consulting, project and program management for managed services engagements.
- Application Expertise: PeopleSoft FSCM, HCM, Campus Solutions (formerly PeopleSoft Student Administration).
- Technology Expertise: PeopleSoft PeopleTools, database programming (Oracle, Ingres), UNIX, BEA suite of products.
- Industry Expertise: Financial Services, Energy, Utility, and Higher Education.
- Responsible for delivering results from offshore for various PeopleSoft customers including implementation, upgrade, support and managed services projects in the shared services model.
Associate VP / Engagement Manager
Rick brings 25+ years project and engagement management experience in all phases of requirements gathering, design, development, and implementation. He also has 19 years of experience implementing and/or upgrading Oracle applications.
- Application Expertise: PeopleSoft HCM, Financials and Supply Chain from version 5.1 to 9.2.
- Industry Expertise: Healthcare, Banking/Finance and Retail.
- Responsible for delivering results at Regional Medical Center, Bremer Bank, University of Texas Medical Branch among others.
Oracle Technical Delivery Practice Director
Robb brings 20+ years experience delivering technical ERP solutions for conversions, extensions, modifications, localizations, and integrations.
- 20+ years of experience with open technologies including major open source projects.
- Application Expertise: Oracle Cloud Financials, Procurement, and HCM. Oracle eBusiness Suite.
- Industry Expertise: Financial Services, Higher Education, Commercial Services.
- Holds technology patents in the areas of data organization and management.
- Responsible for delivering results at Moody Bible Institute, San Joaquin Delta Community College (SJDC), PNC Bank, Cobham, Fannie Mae, Fairpoint Communications, McLane, Homeaway, AXIS Capital, Stony Brook University, and Bellevue University.
Oracle Cloud Functional Delivery Practice Director
Skilled at all types of Oracle ERP implementations, upgrades, consolidations, rollouts, and production support projects, Vijay Brings 13+ years’ experience with more than 6 years implementing Oracle Cloud and 7 years with Oracle EBS.
- Application Expertise: Oracle Cloud Financials, Tax, Procurement, Budgetary Control & Encumbrance Accounting and Oracle Supplier Network.
- Industry Expertise: Higher Education, Financial Services, Telecom, Commercial Services and Heavy Industry.
- Responsible for delivering results at Moody Bible Institute, San Joaquin Delta College, Bellevue University, San Bernardino Community College District, Stony Brook Foundation, Stony Brook Foundation Faculty Student Association, Alcoa and EBS customers at Fidelity Investment and Research, Kyocera Corporation, Kyocera Communications, Salesforce.com, Wells Fargo, TMax Gear, AXIS Capital and many others.
Associate VP, Commercial Sector
Luke offers more than 25 years of extensive healthcare, private & public sector ERP software management and consulting experience.
- Application Expertise: PeopleSoft – HCM/FSCM.
- Industry Expertise: Healthcare and Commercial.
- Manages the western regional Oracle accounts in Highstreet’s Commercial division. Recent engagements include MemorialCare Health System, Corvel, City of Hope, Children’s Hospital LA, Alberta Health Services.
Associate VP, Higher Education and Public Sector
With 32+ years experience in the Higher Education and Public Sector, Robbie brings over 20 years of experience with Oracle Student applications/modules.
- Application Expertise: All Oracle student application modules, from Beta versions to the current 9.2 release of Campus Solutions, and newly developed Student Management and Student Financial Planning Cloud applications.
- Industry Expertise: Higher Education and Public Sector.
- Responsible for delivering results at Stanford University, Syracuse University, University of Puget Sound, New York Medical College, as well as many other higher education institutions. Project oversight at the City of Fort Worth, College of Lake County, San Joaquin Delta College (SJDC), as well as other higher education institutions and public sector organizations.