Highstreet Bridges™ is an Integration Platform as a Service that streamlines integrations enabling a seamless path to the Oracle Cloud Suite.
How does Bridges™ work?
Platform independence is gained through the use of Bridges™ with its ability to communicate and transact with both legacy platforms and new high tech solutions.
Whether using an IBM JCL controlled mainframe or an Oracle Analytical cloud platform, Bridges™ enables the data to flow between them in a clean, secure manner. Bridges™ enhances Oracle’s data mapping with Integration Cloud Service (ICS). Your metadata is comprehended and then enhanced with Bridges™. With it’s simple configuration front end, core control data can be maintained, distributed and used to enable stronger data integrations.
Bridges™ also enables mobile applications to interact with your entire enterprise intellectual data in a secure and timely fashion.
Highstreet has built Bridges™ adapters to communicate with current industry leading technologies such as: Oracle eBusiness Suite, PeopleSoft, and Oracle Cloud Applications. Bridges™ is an extensible framework, meaning an adapter for your custom need can be built quickly and easily using industry leading integration standards.
- Provides consistent information to customers, employees and partners eliminating duplication of data;
- Leverages master data across all platforms;
- Provides real-time process monitoring of your integrations as they execute;
- Improves performance of data migration to support high transaction volumes;
- Is the absolute best tool for performing conversions to Oracle Cloud;
- Builds integrations using industry leading standards, leveraging Oracle’s Cloud integration tools; and
- Creates an integration framework that is scalable for business and system
Click here to learn more about Mount Pleasant’s choice to license Highstreet’s Bridges Tool!